200 Series Hinged Patio Doors
Andersen® 200 Series hinged inswing patio doors give you traditional French styling. Fiberglass door panels add durability and a low-maintenance aluminum exterior protects your door from the elements.
Energy Star certified to help you save energy
Andersen 200 Series Inswing Patio Doors are a clear choice for homeowners and builders who like a traditional French styling.
The fiberglass door panels and exterior aluminum are low-maintenance and resist weather and rot. Choose from a variety of grille, hardware, and pattern glass options to make this door truly your own.
- A unique anodized aluminum sill design controls water and helps funnel it away from the door to minimize water infiltration.
- Exterior frame is clad with aluminum, which maintains an attractive appearance while minimizing maintenance.
- A preservative-treated wood subframe with a frame end protector at the sill resists rot and provides long-lasting protection and performance.
Size and Panel Options
- Width Options: 24-1/2″, 30-1/8″, 32-1/8″, 36-1/8″, 38-1/8″
- Height Options: 79-1/2″, 82-3/8″, 89-1/2″, 95-1/2″
Afton hardware has the same finish inside and out.
The insect screen is available for both two-panel doors and four-panel doors. Gliding insect screens have Delrin® injection-molded bottom rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters, providing smooth operation. Interior and exterior pulls and latch are provided.
Simulated divided light offers permanent grilles on the exterior and a choice of permanent or removable wood interior grilles, with no spacer between the glass.
Additional Door Options
Wireless Open/Closed SensorsWhen you want the peace of mind of knowing whether your windows and patio doors are open or closed, these sensors are a simple, reliable solution.
- Preserves Beauty. Sleek, compact design for a clean appearance and a variety of color options to help sensors blend in with your windows, patio doors, and home décor
- Installation. Easy DIY installation
- Maintains Warranty. Other sensors require drilling which can void warranties. Smart Home Wireless open/closed sensors require no drilling and come with their own limited warranty
- Monitoring Options. Available with professional and/or self-monitoring options
- Compatibility. Available for use with all Andersen® windows and patio doors
“Operating flawlessly. I appreciate the double lock feature. “
— Kozzy, Review on AndersenWindows.com
6’8″, 6’11”, 7’6″, and 8′
Energy Star Certification
Single panel: 2’1″, 2’7″, 2’9″ and 3’1″ | 2-panel: 4’1″, 5′, 5’4″ and 6″
WDMA Hallmark Certification
White, Sandtone, Terratone
4-9/16″ or 6-9/16″
Wood subframe with exterior aluminum clad and interior fiberglass panels
Build, Remodel, Replace
Available for single panel door
Glass Breakage Warranty